Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Boy Paper Bag Album

I finished my Baby Boy Paper Bag Album the other day. I was so excited. I have had a hankering to make a boy album ever since my friend used these K&Company stickers on one that she had made. I fell in love with the little clothes hung on a clothes line. I hunted the stickers down and here is what came out of it. I love how the album turned out. You can see the entire album on ebay. I also finished another one that I am so excited about and very tempted to keep for myself. I'll try and take pictures and post soon;)

1 comment:

crafting for my boy said...

Hello this looks beautiful, I just came across this site for first time and your album is not on eBay anymore would you be able to post some more pictures please. Thanks so much. I really love it.