If you'd like to make one, here is a brief idea of what I did.
1. Find fabric in a variety of colors that you like and cut them into 3"x21" pieces. ( I used a bunch of fat quarters) The more cokors the better I think.
2. Use your hot glue gun to tack the fabric together in half (wrong sides folded together). This keeps the patterned side of the flowers showing as you roll up the flowers.
3. Trace various sized circles onto the non transfer side of fusible webbing paper in the design you want your necklace.
4. Trim that shape down and iron on fabric to what will be the back of the necklace. This will give you a good base to work your fabric flowers onto.
5. Start towards the middle of the necklace and and with the biggest flower circles. To start the flowers, tie a knot on the end. Glue the knot to the center of the outlined cirlce. Start to roll and wrap the flowers to the desired size. You can make the flowers as thick or as thin as you'd like. When the flower is to the size you want, trim off the excess fabric and neatly roll, fold and glue the excess down, making a pretty rolled flower. Finish all the flowers but the two that the ribbon are under.
6. I attatched ribbon just before my last two flowers because I didn't want to be fighting with the ribbon as I rolled the other flowers. I cut about a yard of ribbon and attatched each end with hot glue to the necklace base in a spot that I thought would look nice. I then finished the last two flowers on top of the ribbon, added beads, bling, buttons, to a few flowers and knots to finish it off and tied the necklace on to my desired length.
I'm sorry I didn't take pictures the entire time. I really didn't know if it would turn out. I'm sure I will make another( I really want one with pink in it;) I'll try to take pics next time. If you have any questions, or if you give it a try let me know. I want to see what you come up with. I hope you are having a great Saturday.