Friday, March 25, 2011

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time there lived a princess. Somehow her cowboy prince found her... just kidding. Well, I guess that did kind of did happen;) One can't make a fairy tale album with out thinking about their own fairy tale. A couple of weeks ago my wonderful mother-in-law asked me to make her an album for a conference she was attending. She needed a gift for a basket they were going to raffle off. I thumbed through my ever growing stash and decided on a fairytale theme. What woman doesn't like a princess story? I used DCWV stacks (the fairytale one and the rustic one), prima and my own handmade flowers, my cricut for the scalloped mats, scrolls, leaves, and some of the flowers, distress ink, border punches, bling and pearl embellishments, and my new butterfly punch... and ribbon... and oh my heck there is a lot of "stuff" in these albums! But totally worth it! I had a ball making it. I hadn't made a mini in a couple of weeks and I was getting sad. I hope my MIL liked it and the person that won it gives it a happy home. Hope you are having a fun day and get to play with paper. Happy Friday!
































































No comments: